1. Start with peeling and chopping the apples. Put them in a small saucepan and add the rest of the apple compote ingredients.
2. Bring to medium heat and let them simmer. Stir from time to time until apples have released their juices and are soft. Approx. 5-10 min.
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until everything is combined. Add more salt if you are going for salted caramel. Set aside.
1. Add all porridge ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to medium heat and stir continuously until oats are soft. Approx. 5-10 min.
2. Move porridge into bowls and top with apple compote and caramel. Enjoy!